- Keep thinking up new destinations and actions to go with them. See if the children can link it to any topics they are studying at school.
- Think of props that you could place at different destinations to represent them.
- Some ideas: a dressing up cowboy hat for America, a kangaroo soft toy for Australia, etc.
- If you don’t have any props then you could print off some images from the internet and stick them onto pieces of cardboard (make sure they don’t become slip hazards).
- Choose a different theme for the destinations.
Some ideas: leap to the zoo, tight-rope walk to the circus, skip to the shops, run to the Olympics, gallop to the races.
- Leaper’s theme: Follow Jumpy the flea around the world by jumping on and off the fur of different animals. Perform a different movement related to each animal you are travelling on.
Please also read our general guidelines on the Parents/Carers Information page.